New: Maxeon 5 AC Module
Maximise your savings, and minimise your headaches.
SunPower Maxeon 5 is the most powerful home solar panel in Australia, with the highest durability you can buy1Based on datasheet review of websites of top 20 66-cell format manufacturers per IHS, as of June, 2020. and an industry-leading warranty2Based on datasheet review of websites of top 20 manufacturers per IHS, as of May, 2019..
When combined with Enphase microinverters, the system generates up to 50% more energy than conventional solar over 25 years3Source: PVsyst simulation. Assumptions: Amsterdam residential roof at 30 deg tilt with portrait installation. Average system size is 6,0 kWp SunPower Maxeon ACM module: Max 5 AC 415W (Enphase IQ7A-72-x-INT). Conventional modules Mono PERC 310W (0,55% annual degradation rate) + leading string inverter..
It is, quite simply, the most advanced solar technology for your roof.
Better technology. Better together.
Make the most of every moment
With home solar that makes the most of every moment of sunlight*SunPower Maxeon 5 AC panels are currently available only in select countries. For more information contact us or call our toll-free number: 00 800 855 81111
The SunPower Maxeon 5 AC Module
Always in Sync
Australia’s most advanced solar technology - on your roof, and in the palm of your hand.
Panel-level monitoring1Energy consumption data, financial savings data, and module level performance data may not be available to some customers.
Have confidence in your system performance through individual data on each panel.
Real-time views2Data provided on average, on 5-minute intervals.
See your energy and environmental data on any connected device, and share your results on social media.
Automatic software updates
Remain current on all utility rate updates and system improvements, hassle free.
The Best of Both Worlds
Invest with confidence, knowing that the quality is proven for both SunPower Maxeon panels and Enphase microinverters. Each is uniquely designed for climate extremes, tested beyond industry standards, and proven by actual field results. Each is also backed by a category-leading warranty*DC solar panel covered by SunPower Complete Confidence Warranty (25-year limited power and limited product warranty). Microinverter covered by 25-year limited product warranty by Enphase.) AC modules shall be connected to Enphase Monitoring hardware (ENVOY) to enable Enphase product warranty. from the manufacturer.
- #1 durability1Jordan, et. al. Robust PV Degradation Methodology and Application, PVSC 2018.
- 0.005% panel return rate2A Comparative Study: SunPower DC Solar Module Warranty Claim Rate vs. Conventional Panels.” SunPower Corporation. 2019.
- 40-year expected useful life3SunPower Panel 40-year Useful Life. SunPower whitepaper. 2013.
- 3.5 billion cells, 35 million panels shipped
- 25 years of product, power and service warranty coverage4Service applicable only to PV Module originally installed in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, or the United Kingdom. Scope of warranty coverage varies by country. For more information about the warranty terms and conditions available in your country, visit maxeon.com/legal.
- Tested for 1 million hours
- 0.05% microinverter return rate
- No moving parts or fans
- 28 million microinverters shipped
- Category-leading inverter warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Microinverter?
A microinverter is a small electronic device that sits beneath each solar panel. It’s main task is to convert direct current (DC) from your solar panels into alternating current (AC) electricity that you can use in your home or export to the grid.