Distinguish your company
from the competition
Start by joining the SunPower Partner program, where you receive:
- The expertise of a reliable solar company with over 30 years of experience
- Leading-edge product training and sales support
- The 25-year SunPower Complete Confidence Warranty for your customers
The SunPower partner program validates that you have met the highest quality and service standards—giving your customers the peace of mind they deserve.
Join with the most reliable
solar energy brand*Jordan, et. al. Robust PV Degradation Methodology and Application. PVSC 2018
Installers with proven experience, commitment and knowledge of local markets are ideal candidates to install SunPower panels. Together, we’ll deliver the most reliable1Jordan, et. al. Robust PV Degradation Methodology and Application. PVSC 2018., high-efficiency solar panels and the best customer service.
- SunPower technology was selected by Total Group for partnerships in the solar energy sector
- SunPower technology is backed by more than 35 years of proven experience in the industry
Grow your business with
SunPower training and support
- Comprehensive marketing and sales support
- On-site and online training opportunities
- Commercial and technical support to find new business opportunities
Work with high-quality solar technology
- Maximum Power: SunPower® Maxeon® technology features the highest efficiency panel available in home and commercial solar1Based on datasheet review of websites of top 20 manufacturers per IHS, as of May, 2019..
- Trusted Durability: With an expected useful life of more than 40 years2SunPower Module 40-Year Useful Life," SunPower white paper. 2013. Useful life is 99 out of 100 panels operating at more than 70% of rated power., SunPower solar panels are designed and tested to stand up to some of the harshest conditions.
- Unmatched Reliability3Jordan, et. al. Robust PV Degradation Methodology and Application. PVSC 2018.
- Up to 35% more energy in the same space over 25 years4SunPower 400 W, 22.6% efficient, compared to a Conventional Panel on same-sized arrays (310 W mono PERC, 19% efficient, approx. 1.64 m²)