Work with Us
Do you want to change the world?
We do, too.
The energy market is worth roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 8,000 people in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd.
At Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd., our values govern our relationships with our customers and each other. They enable all our employees around the world, in every kind of job, to understand who we are as a company, what we stand for and, most importantly, how to get the work done. Our values are written to inspire and guide, because how we go about achieving success matters as much as what we achieve.
Put customers first
- We put the customer at the centre of every decision we make
- We create simple and elegant solutions and interactions
- We anticipate challenges and solve them seamlessly
- We collaborate across functions, because working together yields better solutions
- We build powerful partnerships internally and externally
- We focus on what matters with a shared understanding of Maxeon Solar Technologies' strategy and goals
- We empower smart decision-making and support the decisions we make
- We encourage risk taking and learn from both success and failure
- We build trust, confidence and decisiveness at all levels
- We are tenacious about finding a better way and improving every day
- We set the industry standard and consistently raise the bar
- We are committed to rapid learning, and we practice constructive feedback and debate to find better solutions
Do the right thing
- We always meet our commitments to our customers, our shareholders and each other
- We champion the highest standards of ethics, safety, quality and sustainability
- We take personal responsibility for improving the planet and the communities in which we operate
Find a position
Explore a new career and become part of the team that’s literally changing the way our world is powered.
|Equal Opportunity Employer
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions, including but not limited to, hiring, firing, promotion, demotion, training and/or compensation on the basis of merit. Employment decisions are based on an individual’s qualifications as they relate to the job under consideration. Maxeon Solar Technologies' policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions, the actual sex of the individual, or the gender identity or gender expression), race, colour, religion, including religious dress practices and religious grooming practices, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws, ordinances or regulations.
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. is committed to complying with all applicable laws that provide equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and fellow employees.
|Accommodation for Applicants
Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment at Maxeon Solar Technologies, Ltd.: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line of your email that you are requesting accommodation. Only candidates under consideration for a position who require an accommodation will receive a follow-up response.